FALL IN LOVE WITH SHKERTIK OR GET YOUR MONEY BACK
We stand behind our bracelets - we're sure they will last lifetimes to come. If it’s our fault that it broke because of poor craftsmanship or defective materials, then we’ll fix it or replace it for free for your life under our Warranty. Even rocks wear away, eventually.
Here's how the process works:
1. If you believe your item has a manufacturing defect, you may return it to us for inspection. If we determine your merchandise is damaged due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair the merchandise or, if we deem appropriate, replace the item.
2. If the item is no longer available, Shkertik may, in its discretion, replace with like-kind or allow a refund equal to the selling price of the original item or component.
3. If we determine that the damage is not caused by a manufacturing defect, then we will notify you and let you know if repair services are available at cost or otherwise.
4. Please note that slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship or natural characteristics, or internal inclusions, visible or otherwise, in coloured ropes are unique and individual to each item. These characteristics are considered as part of the character of the item, and should not be considered a defect.
5. Conditions And Exclusions The foregoing Manufacturer Warranty and Complimentary Services are available only to the person who purchased the covered product from Shkertik. Maintenance, repair, sizing or other service performed by someone other than Shkertik will void your Manufacturer Warranty.
6. Shkertik bracelets are not impervious to normal wear, activities or trauma. This is particularly true for bracelets since hands are regularly subjected to considerable abuse. We do not provide warranties for damage due to normal wear, product loss, loss of metal thimble or theft. Damage or loss that results from failure to obtain repairs necessary to maintain the integrity of the product are also not covered.
7. Some examples of common jewellery issues that would not be considered manufacturing defects include:Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing.Prongs and precious metals, in general, wear over time and may require “building up” or restoration work as normal wear.Bent, caught or worn out metal thimbles and/or ropes due to normal wear or other external damage.
If you are just unhappy with your purchase & the item doesn't have any wear marks - we are more than happy to exchange it for a model that’s more to your liking or give you a full money refund 45 days after your purchase.
Please keep in mind, we don't allow returns of engraved items.
In all cases, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll always do our best to take care of you. Pinky promise.
Founder of Shkertik